With my current 'Best Bang for the Buck! suspension project almost done I was getting ready to reassemble everything back together and I found that I had a few parts that are not nearly as pretty as all my new parts. So I decided to break out the wire wheel and clean up my spindle, Scarebird disc brake bracket, and my calipers. I didn't detail my rotors. Then I coated everything with the right colors of Rustoleum paint. This stuff normally stands up pretty good but I am not sure how well it will do on the calipers. I just have to be sure not to get any brake fluid or brake cleaner on them. I did have my rotors nice and clean when I put these parts back together but then the weather turned and we got a lot of rain. Now they are not so pretty. Oh well.
This is cheap enough to do. I had the paint already so it really only took some time. I think it looks pretty good.